07 September 2015

Boyz will be Boyz......Challenge #50

Hello Peeps, sorry about the stuff up today, I was having some computer problems - mainly my brain not working along with the technology! Anyhoo, we are off to a start now.....


What is the September Challenge?


Boys will be Boys   
I know the cards for males are considered hard to make, but lets have a go at creating one for a male of whatever age you chose! 

The twist is to journal about what makes a good male card in your own opinion!

September -the prize will be decoupage and sticker sheets. 


The team have a great idea about what makes a good male card - have a look at these!
Wynn










Wow, isn't that team  something else! How amazing are these cards!
Let's see what you can make

PLEASE REMEMBER - NO STAMPS ARE TO BE USED




3 comments:

  1. Awesome inspiration by your team Susan. Yes Male cards are a Challenge but fortunately for me the most important male in my life my husband loves butterflies and flowers so making a card for him is always fun for me!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masculine cards are a lot of fun to make, even though I feel like I need to put my brain in backwards to do them! Ha. No flowers, no ribbon, no lace, no pink......whaaaaat? Is that even possible??? Thanks for the great challenge!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin