12 October 2015

September Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

Well, perhaps not a Chicken Dinner ........

....BUT there are some lovely decoupage sheets and stickers (see below) going to the winner of our September challenge - Boys will be Boys

 

Random Number selection has chosen

as our Winner


So amusing that image, don't you think?

In addition we have a DT Favourite to announce



Congratulations Ladies - and we hope to see you back playing with us again soon!

Someone who is returning, this time as a Guest Designer for October,  is Wendy 

Hi my name is Wendy L, known as Spanish Crafter in blogland. 


 I have been card making for a number of years and still get so much pleasure from it, it has also helped see me through some bad times in my life. 

 I am lucky to have been able to retire early, thanks to my great partner, and we decided to live in Spain to get some warmth into our bones !!!!!  I do go back to the UK two or three times a year to see family, especially now that I have two gorgeous grand daughters and a Grandson  to spoil.

I craft most days and give nearly all my cards to local charities here, as well as making some for friends and neighbours.  I also couldn't live without my laptop and hop around blogland most days too.
xxxxxxxx

Wendy has created this for us:

I have used Sue Wilsons Gemini Cygnus die and pricked and stitched the centrepiece.

Isn't that just gorgeous! Love the abstract sun die and the stitched suns - such a pretty card.

See, it doesn't have to be an actual picture/photo of the sun - I think some of you think this is a bit too hard!
Berina and I from the Design Team also have some more inspiration for you to look at
.....and there is always Pinterest for further inspiration!

Why not go off the the blogs of these people and check out 
how easy it was to create these cards (or not)!
Don't forget to leave a comment too!

Remember - no Stamps please

There is another great prize on offer and the link for entry and further details on the next challenge - Challenge #51: The Sun, with a twist of Gold, Gold, Gold can be found on the bottom of this post


Go on - have a go!

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! Thanks for picking my cardas the winner! Congrats to Pauline the DT fav too!
    Love your challenges & the DT make some fantastic inspiration for us!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. The Design Team really appreciate it. Have fun with the challenge.

LinkWithin